View Single Post
Old 10-09-2006, 09:44 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Smile Your to kind to me~

You are wonderful people yourself! Kell you are very understanding. I feel you have to of walked in those mosscins yourself to be able to understand it. That's scripture you know. Knowledge comes from learning the hard way.

Idealist~ I sure know you have learned the hard way. It's not been that long since you had a laperscopic surgery. I have had a lot that didn't help that much. Back surgery don't do wonders considering the pain a person has to go threw. I sure hope you find help along the way. My surgeon continully studies to improve his patients. e consults with other doctors to try and study my case and in return I feel better knowing 5 doctors have agreed when they do operate on me.

Kell~ yes, I have done all the painting, but they are jobs I don't do. I don't climb high ladder's. I did push myself today for it will soon be winter. This was a perfect day for working outside.S
I just want to add, I thank you for your continued support to keep me lifted high , it does a person good to hear nice things said about them. I would like to say too, that I haven't wrote my son for over two weeks and I don't have plans to. I will only write him if I felt lead to do it. I feel like he should wonder what o'le Mom is up to....

Have a nice night and Sweet Dreams I'll let you know how things are going.
Blessings,
BC Group Hug for friends!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20031110-Pooh-Bear-Group-Hug.jpg (22.3 KB, 237 views)
Fancylady_2006 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote