View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 07:46 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenjeans View Post
I questioned that one as I read it too...but I thought the jaw was the number one....a good bite on the cheek should get him into submission...I should have checked that out....overall, it is a very accurate and informed message that has merit.
I've been attacked...by another female (someone was off their meds), and I think the best thing to do is fight for all your worth. Kick, scream, yell as loud as you can, make as much noise as you can, and try to get away as quickly as possible.

I didnt get hurt, other than breaking a nail or two and a few bruises from where I fell down when a guy stepped in to get her off me and accidentally tripped me. Maybe a scratch or two.

My dad, a former Judo student and an occasional instructor (and nurse) told me to go for the eyes with my keys if I can. Try to hit them in the throat, or aim for the groin...this works on women too, if you hit them just right...when I was 12, my sister used to throw me to the floor when she was mad, and she didnt have the discipline for holding her temper in check and not using the Judo my dad was teaching her for attacking people (almost always me). I got her in the groin with my knee once, and apparently it really hurt...and stopped her from "practicing" her Judo on me. Of course, the next time she lost her temper, she changed what Judo hold she'd been using before, and I never got to kick her to get her off of me again.

But, my dad just told me that you fight as hard as you can, any way that you can. Just try to make LOTS of noise and try to draw as much attention as possible. He even said that screaming "FIRE!!" works better than screaming "RAPE!".

Disclaimer: Please take self defense classes and dont rely on everything I've just said to help protect you. If you can, learn from someone who really knows how to fight how to defend yourself

Last edited by Erin524; 03-04-2008 at 07:48 PM. Reason: to add disclaimer...
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote