View Single Post
Old 03-04-2008, 11:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I think of....

many of you old timers who I've got to know over the years on here all the time, and I read the forum every day pretty well. I sometimes reply but my typing is getting like John G's (anybody remember him?). I'll bet that is the reason that he doesn't post anymore. It's a real pain when you have to correct your spelling and grammar all the time, and i hit multple keyts and a lot of "run on" lettters, as well as letting the backspace get aw on me:
Thanks for the tips. Rev, I gotta git me one o' those leg thingees, considering that this is no joke anymore. In 2005, I was hospitalized and on heparin for a week in april. It seems like springtime is when my blood is at it's "thickest", if i cut myself, (even deeply), i hardly bleed at all, so forget slitting my wrists, i'd just end up cleaning up the mess myself (just a joke really).
And Tena my dear, i always think of how you are doing. I take my share of vitamins especially vit C , mostly becuase of my old chemist friend Linus Pauling (not a real, friend , friend, like i didn't personally know him) who "pushed" Vit C like a crack dealer. Ol' Linus would recommend up to 10 grams a day, but I can only stomach about 3 before i get "acid stomach". O, and it's important to take a good amount of vit. D during the winter, the preparation that doesn't need sunlight to activate it.
So you see, i really am trying to take care of myself, as I believe that someday soon life will get better, it just sucks NOW
I've really got to hand it to you long time posters here who keep on keepin' like Larry J used to say. Time is going by too fast. I sure hope that our cure or a reasonable facsimile comes to us all soon, and that it's affordable and in reach for ALL OF US.
So to you "power posters" Carolyn, Zucchini, Tena, to name a few (i can't possibly give all your names here, so do't feel left out), keep on posting. This place has attracted some good new people who post a lot about relevant PD stuff , as well as the "PD lifestyle". I beleive that this is one of the worlds premier "PD bloggs". G'night all.
ol'cs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote