View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 10:45 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Does it have chocolate this week? Okay, Okay, I'm in

It's been in the 40s the past few days, high winds and melting snow. It's real ugly out there (dirty snow)! Ice is everywhere. I think I need my ice skates to get around town!

My back has been just awful lately, and not been sleeping. Back on the drugs and I'm sick of being in pain. To think this is it for life just makes me want to end it all, ok not end it, but if I hadn't cried a zillion tears already, I'd be crying now.

The PT told me yesterday that one of my disc's is not working right, or at all. He is writing a letter to my Spine Doc. We also have a new spine expert in the city they have been advertising at my preferred hospital, and considering going to see him. He does disc replacement type surgeries. I don't WANT to do this, but I'm thinking I may truely be a candidate.

Most MS type sx are gone and who knows if and when they will return. I'm hoping never

See my Therepist again today. I told him I can't afford to see him every week, as my Ins only pays half But I'm continuing until I believe I'm done with this. I hate doing this and am now forceing myself. I don't feel depressed, angry or anxious.

My School (MT) is going well but it's very hard. I never knew how hard it was going to be. I worry that I'm too stupid to get it. I am not good at verbs, sentence structure ect....at least not reading about it. I can look at a sentence and "know" what needs to be done, but to call it what it is....I'm just not good at remembering these things. I figure there are people dumber than me that do this, so I keep plugging away

I hope things are going well for each of you and hope this week brings better things for all of us.

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote