View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 11:49 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nakandakari View Post
I appreciate your contribution.

I think I've reached the end of my contributions here. There's enough information that people can make up their own mind about making, having someone make it, or purchasing an infrared device. Despite having the technical ability, I've decided to go with the restorelite given it's inexpensiveness, the fact that the inventor of the helmet is a scientist on their board, and the data accumulated so far.

I do have some tinnitis, and the restorelite company has plans on their website to make a small device for therapy to improve it. I plan on taking a small remote control, and soldering a 1072 nm LED on four inch long leads, in order to try it near my ear drum. I have an otoscope, so I'm using the tip measurement to ensure it fits properly without damaging my ear drum.

Good luck everyone.
Nakandakari
I hope you will continue on this blog. We need someone with a medical background to keep the rest of us aware that there are consequences to self treatment.

By the way, I visited the Retorelite site this morning and this what they are showing in the new development area:

http://www.restorelite.co.uk/memory-improvement.php

I find the expected price of the device interesting.
artman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote