View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 01:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Oh heather I am so sorry, poor megs. Maybe its a normal virus, I'll pray for that, its always so nice to have a normal kid illness every now and then huh? Lizard has a good point, temp is affected by seizures, Hailie always runs one during and after her partials, in addition she always throws up at some point during or after a seizure, hopefully not though, seizures are so icky. Keep us posted, I can relate to typing a page of info for dad to give to doc, in fact I have a similar concern in my update on #64. My husband is going to have to take over for a while in the medical procedures area. My new job will prevent me from any time off until after january, as scary as that sounds, dad needs to learn too. He's a bit clueless right now but will enjoy his upcoming crash courses when Hailie has her 1 to 3 more surgeries within the next month or so. Hang in there, sending lots of prayers and hugs for meg and mom. Keep us posted and take care.
becki

visit us at:
hailiesmom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote