View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 01:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Eileen, you know I have had a bad neurologist too. Someone else I know has had a bad expierence with their first neurologist as well. I don't get it........ are they all insensitive??

My new neurologist has done more for me now than my first one did. The last appointment I had with my first neurologist, he asked me how I was doing and I told him I felt like my neuropathy was moving into other parts of my body. He said, well thats what happens when you have neuropathy. He didn't even say ok, well lets do some tests to find out whats going on. He just said to me, lets increase your medicine by one and see you back in two months. When I walked out of there, I told myself time for a new neurologist. My new neurolgist is taking me off my neurontin & tegratol and putting me on Lyrica, I am taking the cymbalta for the depression and the pain.
Hopefully the pain management doctor will be able to help him out. I am going to mine next week to have a epidural shot into the disk that is bulging. He is going to place the medicine on both sides....... wouldn't that be something if that took care of my foot pain too? We can only hope and pray. Anytime you want to talk just chat away....... I am on here a few times a day. Take alot of breaks at work to check this site out and to stretch.
Cowcntry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote