Old 03-05-2008, 06:24 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterMyNap View Post
Attachment 2484

LMAO! Pig! Swine! Go roll in the mud!!!!!
Attachment 2484

I would do just that if there WAS some mud! Alas, it's a coating of ice and yet, it's 45 degrees out right now

Last night, snow to freezing rain to ice and then rain again. Shades of 1998!

I had to start my car at 5:30 a.m. to get it thawed out so I could make my 6 am deadline for OUT of work.

School cancelled all over the state and no one on the road, no sanders or plows, no salt (we are running out statewide!) The sleigh ride home took an HOUR to go 25 miles.

I got home and branches were down, huge ones! Fortunately they missed taking out the mouse car.

I woke up hoping it was a fairyland of ice, so I could call in and cry about how dangerous it was and how I couldn't drive the 25 miles back to work, but NOOOOO. The roads are clear now, it's just MY road that is a skating rink.

I could use that 4 headed percussion massager to break the ice!

Hope everyone else is safe and sound! Spring IS coming. I just wish it would hurry UP!!!

I have this mental picture in my mind of you all, shaking bones and bells and charms, muttering prayers and voodoo curses, dancing around in a circle of salt, with leetle glasses and tiny bottles of cheer in the middle...myyyyyy friends!

diagnosed 09/03/2004
scheduled to start Tysabri 03/05
Tysabri withdrawn from market 02/28/05
Copaxone 05/05-12/06
Tysabri returned to market 06/05/06
Found a new neuro 04/07
Tysabri 05/25/07-present
Medical Marijuana legally 12/03/09

Negative for JC virus antibodies!

I'm doing alright and making good grades,
The future's so bright, I gotta wear shades!
Riverwild is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote