View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 08:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stacie View Post
like i said i am very new here my name is stacie and i have had RSD for a year and a half been thru hell and back with the whole thing. i really want to make friends here the dr said that this could b a good thing for me so plz feel free to talk to me anytime and i wood love to hear more of your stories and inspiration. thank you all soooooo much i totally appreciate it
Welcome Stacie! Please make yourself at home. While my status here is newbie as well, I've had RSD now since Jan. 2000. And been on the forums just as long. I knew nothing about RSD when I found out. I thought they were referring to RSV! ....when I found out RSD...and read the right stuff, I was like..hey that's me! ..And then I was stunned finding out there was no cure. Over the years I've made some wonderful friends here, and I hope you will make some wonderful lifetime friends as well, who can be there to support you thru the good and the bad of RSD.

Hugs and welcome

Debbie