View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 09:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I think having the wonderful opportunity of inpatient care is relaxing. Everyone cares and caters to YOU. You will meet other people who are in the same position. Talking about it is the best remedy. Over the last year, I found out that I was not alone. The more I talked, the more I was blown away by others dealing with similar circumstances. I too have been suicidal many times, but have "bucked up" knowing there is better out there, I just have to be patient. You are 15! There is a whole life out there waiting for you to love. Embrace yourself, move forward and gather all the information you can to get you through this difficult time. Just by approaching your school counselor, you will find they will listen and for however long you want them to. When my husband commited suicide, I immediately put my 11 year old in counseling and was stunned at the outcome. You remember how many people cherish you. Put the ill thoughts aside. Accept you need help and take it. People really do care and want to help, you just got to ask I will be thinking about you and praying for your happiness. I haven't found mine yet, but am able to get through each day watching my little girls and dreaming for a better life.

Keep posting, we all care
nohope is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-06-2008)