View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelzer View Post
If my DH and I need support I know we can come here. My family and friends are very encouraging. My niece is pregnant and my nephew's new wife is pregnant! I think it's something in the family!!!!! Oh how I want this to work out. Thanks again for the support.

Chelzer

P.S. I think my MIL has the best intentions but she just isn't showing it now. She has no idea we are thinking about having another yet. I think I will tell her when I AM pregnant instead of "incase".
oh yeah, I think you should wait till you're actually pregnant before you mention you want another baby.

I've got a friend who had an autistic child...her mother-in-law got all judgemental and blamed her for the kid being autistic...as if my friend had control over her DNA and made the autism gene show up in the kid. (because, the M-I-L just couldnt have the austim gene in her family)

I'd love to have a baby some day, but I just dont know if I'm up to ever having a kid. I'm afraid the MS is going to cause me too many problems. Plus, my boyfriend has mentioned to me a few times that he doesnt want to have kids. (altho, he still will say he can see me when I'm 80, with a couple of grandkids crawling on me...)

The other reason I probably wont have kids is my age. I'm going to be 39 in May. I'm probably getting too old.
Erin524 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote