Thread: I'm so sick !
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2008, 10:29 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I'm so sick !

Hi,
I just have to pop in and say that I am sick, sick, sick, sick !!! I have an abscessed tooth with is causing my migraines to be in full swing and I cannot seem to control the pain for more than an hour or so at a time and then it comes roaring back.

I'm scheduled for a root canal next Tuesday (after hopefully the swelling and infection decrease) - if I live that long ! Obviously, I am missing work too - been out of work for a week now.

I'm so miserable but the the one symptom that I did expect has not occured - my legs are not stiff. So I'm thankful for that - usually when my body gets out of balance any at all - my legs get so stiff I have trouble walking - so I should count my blessings in that area.

Also - I had a bunch of tests on my thyroid last week - one reading came back way out of range (for autoimmune disease activity). It should have been < 60, my result was 624. My doctor is supposed to call and talk to me about that tomorrow - she already gave me info on Hashimoto's Disease - and additionally I recently tested positive for Lupus so I am not certain where my dx are going...

Thank you for reading - just had to say it - I'm so miserable. I am spending almost no time at my computer - just don't feel up to it.

My body is just suddenly revolting (again)...

"Probable MS" Symptoms since winter 1996/97
Cervical Spinal Stenosis
Hashimoto's Disease
Fibromyalgia

Some days you're the windshield.... some days you're the bug.
snoodles is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote