View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 03:56 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default staying Home!!!

Yes, I had read that thread about drywall, another reason I was out of there right away. What I did not realize was how much of it I was getting from being just one floor away. I am just staying home tomorrow. The building people have promised me that they will dust & vacuum & have everything cleaned up. I am putting a portable air filter in my office. I think it is going to be painted tomorrow night, but not sure yet.

The problem that concerns me is that they are still doing work on the larger suite of offices that we moved out of, we just moved around the elevators on the same floor. Not sure when they are going to finish that drywall work.

I am awake at 3a.m. with nausea and a visit to the bathroom. I am drinking some grape juice for the throat, which I think is getting better. This little guy from my office today was miffed because he had to bring me a few things & said "it is really not that bad or my contacts would be messing up". It is nice to post that here, I am sure I am not the only one that thinks he is a nitwit...

I posted on BT1 that my sister did in fact have her blood drawn to be sent off to test for celiac. She is a retired radiology tech so she is pretty savvy with the doctors. She said they had no idea what to do & they had never tested for celiac & they were glad that she brought the paper in, they made some phone calls & I think she said they drew 4 vials of blood. They were going to send it off to be tested. I hope to Prometheus labs because that information was on the paper. I will keep you posted. Although, I think that if her blood tests are negative that she will still go GF, & that she will also test thru Enterolab. She has a full brother that is an alcoholic (my half brother) so she would also like to know the genes that she has etc.
GFPaperdoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote