View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 01:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Trouble responding

Hello All

I am very new at doing this and am having a hard time trying to figure out responding??

My husband did have an mri and emg (which diagnosed the pn). First neurologist said it is ideopathic. We just find it hard to believe that it is typical neuropathy. No burning, tingling, pins & needles etc... No trouble sleeping. Pain goes totally away?

The 2nd neuro sent him to a podiatrist which did nothing. He has tried him on so many meds last one being Lyrica which has not helped.

He went to Pain Clinic at Beth Israel Hosp yesterday & that wasn't the greatest experience. Unfortunately I did not go with him because he insists I go to work. Now that he is on disability he is scared about money all the time.

I have to say I was very disappointed with the way he was treated (I even called today and maybe felt a little better but not much). Because he can not take meds they are going to do an iv lidocaine drip. I am not sure what all of this means (they tried to explain but a little confusing). Not sure where we will go from there.

I want to thank everyone for their information. I am printing out so that I can write some things down when we go back 3/28.

Thank you sincerely.

I really do wish all of you the best.
Eileen
edriscoll is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote