View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 05:11 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetkissssses2u View Post
we got us chia seeds and started using them...they was great, after i went back n got more the woman at store told us to try grinding them , that u would get more value from them....so we did it...my husband started getting a poison effect from them..diarea, throwing up and muscle spasms...he would be in bed for 3 days in tears... this happen 3 different times before we relized it was the chia...not sure exactly what it was doing to him but the last time it happen all he had was 1 bite of chia and he was down for 2 days....be carefull taking it....i have had people tell me that u can overdose with it...so just be carefull on the ammount u take...as he told me he felt like he had been poisoned...u just dont know what it will do...
Wow. That's way worse than what I experienced. Much more immediate. But the bedsore I had was huge, and I'm pretty sure it was related, in the same way that I got the cold sore.

I use the whey protein now, and it is great. I have it for "breakfast" in my coffee, and the same for lunch.

And, I don't appear to lose weight unless I eat brown rice. If I eat it, then I lose weight, no matter how much of it I eat. So for me brown rice is great when I'm under stress and want to eat to sop up the stress.

I should go cook some now... except I'm running low on candles.