View Single Post
Old 03-06-2008, 09:20 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Your quite welcome hon.

Too bad this is not the 1960's. You could go out without your wig, put a headband on, and you'd be a hippie. I remember things 40 or so years ago. Nobody looked twice at anyone who walked in the streets.

I really do wish that you could throw off your wig and decorate your head and laugh at everybody so people could see the TRUE YOU!!!

Reminds me of the first Star Trek motion picture. There was a character (you have to excuse me because I'm an old trekkie). This character was a Deltan. And no one had hair on her planet. All of a sudden the most beautiful actress appeard wearing this gorgeous decorative ring on her head.

The first thing I said was "This actress had to have shaved her head for this role". and yup that's exactly what happened. She looked gorgeous.

Also, and I don't know if you know Tyne Daly, but for her 50th birthday, she shaved her head. I remember her on The Tonight Show and I said "wow, that's something different". Her reason?? She wanted TO DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT on her 50th Birthday.

So I hope you hang around your house wig free and pain free.

Nice to meet you. Stay strong!!!

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote