View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 06:46 AM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I'm thinking about buying that Steam Mop - I have a coupon for 20% off at Linens 'N Things. It's $79.99 there, too.

Let us know how you like it. Is it really everything they say it is? Seems like you'd have to fill up the water reserve frequently but as long as it heats up quickly that's OK.

I hope it's a good product because it looks like a great way to clean hard wood floors without using chemicals. I'm always afraid to use chemical products because of my pets.

Glad you got a good deal from Verizon!! I have the same problem with AT&T each month but never get the offer of a gift card. Maybe I'll tell them this month when I call to get my bill straightened out that I'm going to switch to Verizon because even though they can't get the bill right either at least they give me a prize!!
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote