View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 10:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Cool thanks from Limbo Land

Yeah, for me it is more comforting to have a "NAME" for things. I am a research and physiological psychology nut by nature and so a "name" gives me something to grasp onto and understand! If they offer me the option of getting tested (even if it is a LP) i would rather Know and get treatment rather than not know and have this monster continue to wreck havic on my body. I just 4 short years ago used to be involved in 7 different casual sports. Now walking across the room w/o falling is a blessing. It is hard to be in my body b/c it is painful and the disease for me is running so fast with sometimes only a few good HOURS in a day and that is a "GOOD DAY" most of the days are spent in agony and wondering if it would end and I'm only 24 years old. It hardly seems fair that this is happening to me. I have dreams and i have goals and i am having a horrible time trying to get my body on board with the plan of action that i want for my life. I have had to put off grad school for 2 years b/c of this and it only gets worse each day!

I wish it would go away but maybe this is the way that God is going to use me in this life to help others! I mean, if my life is shortened by this (i mean actually i die younger than expected) regarudless of how early i become unable to do things that i used to do. then maybe this is my ministry.

Ok enough with the positive. It is hard and there is no two ways about it. i forget sometimes that this forum is not the place where i have to "be strong" i just have to "BE ME"!!! THAT IS HARD at times! Thanks to all who have and who will reply to this post! It is helping me so much to know that others out there care!

If you were happy everyday of your life you wouldn't be a human being, you'd be a gameshow host! ~ Gabriel Heatter

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. ~ Charlie Brown

When life gives you a ton of lemons, go grab some sugar! It makes the lemonade taste better! - Rachael
bobcatsrule is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote