View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 11:25 AM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

This is for everybody who has had a problem with their phone bills, dsl service, or ANYTHING HAVING TO DO WITH VERIZON.

Get a rep on the phone. Complain a bit, and then say sweetly. "don't you have a promo going on where you give out 100 point American Express Gift Cards".

Explain your financial situation and your disability. Chances are you will get a compassionate person who will say "We are running a promotion and we are sending you a 100 point gift card".

Give it a try. Let me know what happens.

Oh, I just ordered the mop yesterday. When it arrives, I'll do a demonstration via webcam. I'll upload it to youtube, and you can see for yourself how it works.

I love youtube. I have various videos up there on stuff I bought. If any of you haven't seen any of my videos, (me and my hubby), and me explaining how I love the PEDEGG.(and believe me, the PEDEGG), is the best thing since sliced bread, I'll post a link to my infomercials on youtube.

I ADORE INFORMERCIALS. I must have every gadget. But I use them. I have the one touch can opener, the grabber, the lightbulbs, Now I just got the Bonzai Chopper, I have the Tater Mitts.

WHAT DON'T I HAVE!!!! lol

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote