View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 11:30 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default I can relate only too well!

I have been more than just a little self indulgent since the problem with my Spinal Cord Stimulator has been found. I just MAAAAD and that's the excuse for being hungry much of my time. I love yogurt and apples and oatmeal with bananas. On top of my yogurt I like Grape Nuts sprinkled on them. And for deseert at night we love the fat free sugar free yogurt with fat free sugar free topping on it. Soooo yummy. I use WW recipes for dinner and last year I lost 22 lbs. and my hubby lost 23 lbs. in about 5 months. We were happy. We mainly lost the weight for ourselves but our daughter was married in August and I think in the back of our heads, we thought we could start eating a little more food after the wedding in August. And that is when it started to come back on. (Sorry this is getting long.) So I'm up 5 lbs. and I need to take that off plus another 20. I know what needs to be done, I just need to do it! So get on my case if I am not reporting in on my weight! I need you. All for one and one for all!

Thanks for listening. . .
Nancy-H
nancy-h is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote