View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 10:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Julie knows that i wonder how her son aquired such mojo -being that he is only in the 6th grade..
I wonder if she knows that i also long for my babies back.My baby boy is getting married soon ....so, i say it's ok to want em back!!
I wonder how i can word alotta these wonder things..LOL
I wonder how i can tell doody that i had no idea she had similar ailments.
I wonder if i could ask her a few questions sometime!!
I wonder if i could tell her how very sorry i am that she has even more to deal with than i do!!I could'nt even imagine having more to deal with than i already do..{{{hugs}}}
I wonder if she actually has all those witties in her house with her..
Iwonder if doody knows that i said oohhhh how cute they all are when i looked at her pics!!!!
I wonder how the test organ sounded at alfies church.
Iwonder if alfie knows that i am glad she understands about the med side affects.Some people dont and think i am just making excuses..I want the old me back more than anything!!!!
I wonder if goofy knows thaT i have that dark feeling that i cant shake sometimes..and that i understand -and really hope she finds a way to get outta there real soon!!!
I wonder if everyone knows that i have to take my momma cat to the apl today.I have called and called the other places and they have no room .
She was getting very aggresive with the babies/with us- and i had to seperate them night before last.I am afraid she would do the same thing to my other adult cat should i try and keep her...I have been soooo upset..I am feeding the babies with a dropper and wiping their lil bottoms.
Iwonder if everyone knows how much it means to me that they left me hugs??
I wonder if i can leave a hug for everyone...
{{{{{{{{{hugz}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Kellie

Everybody has problems. Some we create for ourselves, some others create for us. How we react to those problems is up to the individual. Eleanor Roosevelt stated, "No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." We must control our reaction to our problems or perceptions. Otherwise, they will own you.
~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote