View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 01:38 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Alodynia

Those that have alodynia nerve pain can get a reverse reaction from a pepper product. The nerves that are sensory (feel a burn from a candle) carry a hypersignal; maybe even post op, the motor nerves are waking up., but snesory, feeling nerves are hyper.

Even so in using a capasacine product, use for ex: in a tube a dab size at the trigger area, never apply the capasacine as a suntun lotion!!!!!!

If I have CT pain I dab the wrist with it, less then a pea. It sends confusing signals ,over sensitive ones, or a different pain. Did you ever hear someone say if you hurt step on your foot or hit your thumb so the pain goes over top of what is chronic, the acute now hurts more

I use more Biofreeze, or cyrofreeze products. Tha ball area you talk about and trap, I have a mixture of alcohol one part, water two parts to make cold ice slush. wrap up as it is COLD. and place it on that spot as you recline.
OR Blue Ice.....

The heat pad, hot tub, and rice sock in the microwave, are other times, non flare, daily thing. The ice is a bigger pain, a pain I have to dig my fingers or a tennis ball into. I lean into the wall with a tennis ball and rub.

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Dolfinz (03-07-2008), marabunta (03-07-2008)