View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 05:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

That last post was broken up better, but more more more

What I can offer about the MRI being clear for you is my experience.

My first MRI in 2001 was clear too. Now I have two lesions (2007). My LP came back clear, my blood was all normal and I had a VEP, also normal.

Very hard to get a dx when it won't show up! Have you seen an Opthomologist Neruologist? They are specifially for the eyes. These doctors can be key in discovering ON sx and a regular neuro or reg optho may not have the skills needed to discover this stuff.

He suspected MS in 2001, but b/c my MRI was clear then, he couldn't dx me. Now in 2007, he says probable MS. My regular Neuro says Probable MS too.

Problem for me is when you have sx and no dx, THEN you think you are crazy...thus my suggestion earlier today.

How long have your eyes been 'under attack'? Maybe in the coming years it will improve like mine did...oh...but I did get accupunture for a year in 2002 that made a HUGE difference...and been steady like I am now all these years.

I've never met anyone anywhere (even on a board) that has this sx as I describe it....thanks for sharing your story.

Wisdom to the soul is what health is to the body

Last edited by sugarboo; 03-07-2008 at 08:36 PM.
sugarboo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote