View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 06:26 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Someone had PMed me asked if I was doing any bet yet because it's been a long "flare". I don't remember things well and I didn't know that I had not post that I was doing better.

Well just to make sure everyone knows I am doing better, most of Jan. bad stuff was from the LP and all the sickness going around here and as my DH pointed out my SX were worst because of my fever.

My feeling is the flare is over but I may just have numb legs from now on, that seams to be the real only lasting thing I have really going on right now other than the eye thing (it is still getting better tho). Oh and on the eye Dr, I don't think I'll be seeing him. It's back to the whole insurgents, he not on my plan so and money I pay will not go towards my deductible. Anyway DH said "No go" until we can work some out with them.

The only other thing that's really going on is the odd face things. I still don't think it's TMJ because I don't really have jaw pain or clicking jaw. It's mostly my cheeks feel heavy. I don't like to use the "pain" word, it's not painful it's more of a not normal and a bit uncomfortable I guess, LOL.

DX with Fibromyalgia, 1998
DX with MCS (Multiple Chemical Sensitivity), June 2008
DX with Food Allergies, wheat, sesame, fresh pineapple

momXseven is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote