View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 08:50 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi. I have pn but similar to rsd and unable to work. I have been dealing with this for a year. Have had many tests and repeats and I am the constant three of every at least sometimes 5 of the same kinds of docs and pain clinic. I too have tried many meds. They have wanted a scs but am waiting. May I ask what his mri was? Was it both the brain and spine? My severe issue is my legs but still had that mri and now am having back pain which may be seperate or connected. What I will say as the year has went on my symptoms have changed but seem to be part of everything. As for your support, I know how this kills my mom. She is my strength and hope truly I would not be here with out her. I know this effects the whole family but I think listening to your husband,asking what he needs,and having him hold to hope.Not beating yourself up but trying to stay calm. I know my mom being calm which I know was an act cause I could tell but regardless helped so much.Truly for months I thought I would die or had cancer but my mom kept reassuring me that it was not and we would get me help. I know my pain clouds my thinking. My mom trys to help me see the light and finding new docs which I have seen in Oh,MI,Ca.Never ending. Lastly and I know you want releif but just be careful into jumping into treatments. Just weigh the pro and cons and ask ?'s. If I did everything I would have had scs,nerve surgery,catheter,etc. Hang in there and make sure to have you time for a breather.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote