View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 09:55 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Hi Everyone.

I am Cheryl aka Av8rgirl.

I have had migraines for over 20 years and was dx'd with MS in 2001. No correlation whatsoever.

I've been through just about every kind of treatment/torture there is for treating migraines - allergy testing, biofeedback, medications, acupunture, diets, until about 4 years ago, my neurologist started me on Topamax. That was the cure.

Prior to that, I was a regular in the ER wherever we lived. At least once or twice a month, I'd be in the ER for shots/IVs to get rid of a migraine because I had taken the max dose of whatever current med I was on.

If I can answer any questions, or help you out in any way with treatments or books or anything about migraines or headaches, please don't hesitate to ask.

I've already given out a good resource book called Heal Your Headache. It's a great book. I highly recommend obtaining a copy of that book.

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford

Last edited by Chemar; 09-08-2008 at 03:32 PM. Reason: small edit to correct something :)
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote