View Single Post
Old 03-07-2008, 11:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I was going to the same pharmacy for many years at a chain store, even though the pharmacist there was never helpful and always grouchy. He would yell at co-workers, etc. I would NEVER ask this guy a question even if my life depended on it. I was always grateful when it was his day off and the "substitute" pharmacist was on. She was very helpful.

However, one day I got into a huge argument with the guy that worked there regularly (the grouchy one). I was asking for a medication that was formerly prescription only, but now OTC. He pitched a fit and in his own way, called me "stupid." I was very kind and tried to correct him, but he pitched a little fit again. Ironically, he was the one in error.

I called for the manager and ask to speak with him privately. While we were in the back office, lo and behold the pharmacist discovered I was right and he was wrong.

After that, I went to another location of the same chain. They were much nicer...more helpful. However, recently they have had to order some of my meds because they don't have the right strength on hand...they said they would do it...and they didn't do it. (Long story...bottom line...they are unorganized and goofy).

I've had more weird problems with this chain...so very recently I have picked up my meds at a mom and pop drug store. The hours aren't nearly as good, but other things are excellent. Very helpful, kind, fast service.
Vowel Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote