View Single Post
Old 03-08-2008, 12:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hey thanks for helping me and others out by raising this small font to a larger size.

And Brain I found some videos on My space or whatever those sites are that people take their own videos and post them. It showed that little girl who kept collapsing and a teen who kept falling down and all his friends were laughing at him. He finally asked that they put him on a couch since he could not remain upright. It was so sad.

I dont have the sudden collapsing which is why I dont think its Cataplexy with Narcolepsy. I am open to what this Neuro thinks. He is rather excited that he may have been the one to dx me after nearly 15 plus years of these "episodes"

I do think its autonomic dysfunction due to lesions. So does the Rheumy who wrote a letter saying what he "thinks" too. He also believes that is what caused my lesions due to uncontrolled BP as a result.

I see this neuro on the 20th. Wish me luck...maybe soon, or this year I will get answers.

ONe way they DX narcolepsy is by napping !!! If you fall into REM sleep quickly enough you are then DX with Narcolepsy. AND sometimes you "space out" means you are having "mini naps" cuz your brain is not getting enough rest during the night. There are all kinds of medical complications but its not progressive or terminal.

Stay tuned...

Jan
Jan4you is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote