View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 12:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Linmarie,

Welcome back! I and newer here again also. My name is loretta. I too and sorry about Vicc's health and whatever happened. I can't tell all you on the forum, just how much I've been helped learning about RSD. I didn't get help for a long long time. so I know just how much early help and personal knowledge is absolutely important. Lin, you used the word 'hole up' is that common to a large percentage of us. I didn't used to be like that, but now I hardly leave the house and really don't like to be around people. I like to talk on the phone to keep in touch, use computer, cards, etc. It's really hard to push myself out of the house. Anyone else??? Oh, I'm sure someone will have Vicc's e-mail address. How did you get RSD and when? And how long till diagnosis? and did it spread on you? I've just changed from neurotin 3200 mg. to Lyrica 400 mg. and and doing better. Had a full body spasm last night, almost turn me completely over. Hadn't had any electric jolts or seizures for a long time. Well, hope you have good day .

Soft Hugs, Loretta
loretta is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote