View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 01:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check-In March 9-15, 2008 Welcome New Community Members

Hi Everyone..And a warm welcome to our new community members!..Please make yourselves at home..We're all in the same boat

What a day!..Mild, pouring flooding rain, and gale force winds..Other than today though, the weather hasnt been bad..It looks like its finally coming around

Ive been busy most of the week taking junk out of the garage and cellar to the dump, and working out in the yard..It felt good to get out of the house, get moving, and get some stuff done..Ive been feeling stiff as starched blue jeans lately from hanging around the house too much

I bought a new computer a couple of days ago, a HP Windows Vista on sale at Best Buy..My old Windows 98 was on its last leg and in dire need of CPR....What a difference!..But getting adjusted to it is very time consuming..I dont like change, and it seems the past few years thats all Ive been doing is going through change..Pd sure does have its way of altering the landscape

How was your week?