View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 01:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Arrow Nice to meet everyone:)

Hello, to everyone here:)
As a little introduction, Here's a bit about me, I'm 46, DH and I are delighted to have our First Granddaughter celebrate her First Birthday just last Month.
My Oldest Son is in the Air Force overseas with his wife and daughter.
My Second and youngest Son is in College and works P.T.
My D.H and I have been married for 24 years looking foward to 25.
I enjoy a few hobbies stain glass+fusing, quilting, gardning a little + keeping up with my book club which is a bit wobbly and a whole lotta fun.
What I don't like is what draws me to this site.
I have a few Neuro complications.Some I have let go a bit and now the clock is running a little close to time out.
Between C4-5 I have a boney growth pushing the disks apart. same thing between C6 -C7. My Spinal cord has flattend over time.This is causing electral,sharp tingling , pain down my left shoulder into the arm to my fingers but not the thumb.
In my right shoulder into the arm and hand I sharp puncture type pain in my hand and fingers with tingling. the same thing with the legs and feet, and toes. I guess I should add the never ending neck pain. My brain scan has big white spots and acranoid scars. so you know I have migraines from hell and tend to have shakes anyway. That gets some repeditive questions from alot of Dr's and other Folks.

I had a bi-level IDET back procedure about 6 years ago after a double disk hernation following a nasty rear end car accident in which a Jeep hit my car.
I guess the neck issues are due to some other old injurys of various sorts.
Are there any Forum suggestions where I might fit in? do you have such an area?
This may be too much Info for a introduction :) So I'll just grin and bear it.
I have a good ear and a warm heart enveloping arms to support anyone in need anytime.
1nerve is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote