View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 04:41 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Sweet Dabbo,

When I went to the last ER, we had to wait 18 hours for a bed, and there were about 200 people in the ER, we were told this year is the worst for flu that the nurses have seen in many years. Crazy, huh? But I think I believe them.

Did you get a flu & pneumonia shot?

And what Johanna says about kids is so true - does your little one have a play group or go to preschool or Sunday school? They are like walking Petri dishes...at least mine were.

Lastly, and of most importance, you have been working so hard in school and work to try to get your life back that I think you have been totally stressing yourself out. And then, the fields that you're in are such HIGH stress jobs, also. So I think it's a combo of one and four here...maybe three also. Just all guessing, but you're burning your candle at a pretty fast rate.

I know I've said this, but nothing is worth your health. I know you have a child to support and a wonderful wife, too. This is all way too hard - every time I read a post I just wish I could take a magic wand and "poof" your TOS away. Isn't it weird that everyone we meet who has TOS doesn't deserve it??? It shocks me. I do not understand. I want everyone well and robust.

So anyways, I am going to bed and going to pray for you right now. Let me know if your cold feels better on Sunday, since I'm praying so hard...hahaha.

Love, Tam
tshadow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dabbo (03-10-2008)