Thread: Mona-Vie
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 12:59 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

I take a vitamin supplement daily - about eight different pills that includes an antioxidant. I'm just worried that I'll be duplicating what I'm already doing.

I take Nature's Code for women 50 and over (NO - I'm not 50 yet but it had more calcium in it so I opted for that formula) and it comes in pre-dispensed packets so I don't have to buy umpteen different things. I really like it and it seems to be helping. I have more energy and my skin, hair and nails are all looking better.

Rite Aid had the Mona Vie but it was about $40 a bottle. Just a tad bit too much for fruit juice seems to me! I know you only take 2-3 ounces at a time but still. . . . .

I was just wondering if anyone had tried it and had good results. I guess it's like anything else - some will have good results and some won't.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote