View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 01:54 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erin524 View Post
The way they market it is similar to how companies like Amway works. I'm sure there's nothing wrong with the juice, it's probably pretty tasty, and it could actually be like a liquid vitamin, but I think the way they sell it is a pyramid scheme.

The juice itself probably isnt worth much more than any juice you can buy at a grocery store, but they put it in a wine bottle and that allows them to sell it at a huge markup

I'm not telling anyone not to buy it, just that my personal opinion is that it's a pyramid scheme that allows the people selling it to make a lot of money.
That's exactly what it is Erin...mlm is a pyramid...

when I started the clinical trial I am in, the protocol people had to have a complete list of everything that was in the product. They were not very happy about me taking this product. After about 3 months, they decided they wanted me to be off it, so I had to stop.

And for a one month supply of this product, think $150.

It may be ok for some people, but for me, it did nothing. It's really not that tasty either! If you like thick grape juice, go for it...thick, expensive grape juice! LOL!

“When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” - Henry Ford
tovaxin_lab_rat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (03-09-2008)