View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 03:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Gosh...it's just hard trying to be lady w/ RSD, huh Artist. I wish I had some answers for you. I have such lovely high heels. I don't wear them unless I know I'm driving straight to a restaurant and home again and not doing any walking. Otherwise it's flats for me.

My puppies also have the same reaction. It's funny. When I go into the bathroom and wash my mouth out w/ Listerine....they go nutso!

Can I jump in on your thread and ask a quick question? I have among my current undiagnosed tummy problems going on, another problem that has been going on for quite a long time (at least 6 months) having to do with ankle pain.

These pain's or cramps come ONLY at night when I'm sleeping. They wake me up abruptly and I'm unable to move my right ankle at all due to the severe pain.

What's very very strange, is that I do fall back asleep...only to awake again 1/2-1 hour again to this outrageous pain again. When I wake up, my ankle will be a tiny bit sore...but I'm able to walk on it just fine. I can go about my daily task and feel absolutely fine. Just scare to go to sleep.

I can go a week or so with no problems...then out of the blue, bam, the ankle will act up again!

Any ideas?

himomdp is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote