View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 08:56 PM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Default It's media controlled

No one complained about their vote not counting at the time - but they didn't vote. I can see why they need our votes now tho with it being so close. BUt we can't use the first one......it's just too unfair.......this is interesting. I hope they all stay cool. The media is poised like giant vultures with super powers.

They need to get it right and if you want to get it straight - surprising ly nonpartisan Saturday Night Live is portraying honest reaction and thinks like the public . I am enjoying every funny word of it. Barack could be in a little trouble but I am developing a healthy like for all 3 of them. I am actually starting to like Hilary, shes not afraid of any thing. Barack gets best dancer, and even Bush did a dance llast week....and looked like he had had a glass of champagne for lunch, maybe on an empty stomach. He looks happy......it's almost over.

McCain speakes his mind......he has my trust. The other two I'm getting to know in a good way.

well any comments? I'm thinking someone would answer the phone at 3 am no matter who we vote for.

amusing and fun,
paula

"Time is not neutral for those who have pd or for those who will get it."
paula_w is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote