View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 08:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default To Tysabri or Not To Tysabri--That is the question!

I have a big ol' decision to make here! Both my neuro and PCP are very enthusiastic about Tysabri, especially for me since I have Crohn's Disease as well.

I know there's that great Tysabri board here, and I plan on reading it during the next few days, but I thought I'd post down here and see if any of you can recommend any great websites that can give me the entire picture, no sugar coating

BTW, I know I'm hijacking my own thread here, but I want to thank all of you again to all of you for the great welcome you gave me! I wanted to introduce myself more properly. Here's the quickie version:

I live way up in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, above 9,100 feet! I came here because I was tired of touring---I've been a singer and pianist all my life, started as an opera singer, got sick in England, came home, DX with Lupus and Crohn's, started up again with a radio show, started touring again as a pianist/singer with cruise lines, met my DH (a passenger!!!) on one of the ships, married 3 weeks later and then he joined me for more tours, more ships.

Health gave out, couldn't tour anymore, came here to the mountains, went back to writing for newspapers, which I do from home, write regularly for two newspapers here in Colorado (features and my own column, where I can be myself!) and gig when I can, with my pedal harp and accordion. That's All, Folks!!!!

When life hands you lemons, make a scotch n' soda with a twist!
Keely is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote