View Single Post
Old 03-09-2008, 09:36 PM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

I have to believe that you do care... at least somewhere maybe hidden deep inside of you.... you care.

Why do I say this? I've been in your shoes.... I'm still there...

I say this because I know now that I wouldn't have posted the things in the past if I really didn't want to care or didn't want to be here any longer.

Yep... It took someone else to point that out to me because I could not and would not see it....

I found out that God allows us to be mad at him.... TELL HIM!!! Yell at Him, SCREAM at Him... IT IS OK!!! God will NEVER give up on you!!! He hasn't given up on me... and I've given Him plenty of reason to!!!

You asked:
Do I scare people away? I found out when I felt this way... no, I wasn't scaring people away... people have a hard time understanding how we are feeling as they have 1. never felt the way we are feeling. 2. They have felt the way we are feeling and those feelings scare them. So they distance themselves due to their own fears.

Are they afraid because they don't know how to help? Most likely... many people want to help...the just don't know how to reach out or what to say.

What did I do wrong? My best guess is Nothing. Many people just don't know how to reach out and say they care.

Why is it that it's always my fault? I know you feel this way.... I understand... but as a wise soul told me... nothing is ever ALWAYS or NEVER.

Why do I chase people I love away? Sweetie... Love is a two way street... you can't chase away those that love you. It took me a long time...but I finally realized that for myself.

What's wrong with me? Depression. Took me a long time to accept this in me too...

Why don't I believe in myself? Low self esteem... hard for me too...

WHY? WHY? WHY? That is a million dollar question.

WHERE IS MY COMFORT?.... Here. We are all here for you!!!! WE CARE!!! Please keep talking... talking helps!!!

Abbie

Rest in Peace
3/8/90 ~~ 4/2/12

Last edited by Abbie; 03-09-2008 at 09:37 PM. Reason: typo
Abbie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (03-10-2008), bizi (03-10-2008), Curious (03-10-2008), DMACK (03-10-2008), Jomar (03-09-2008), lou_lou (03-10-2008), SandyC (03-10-2008), Wren (03-10-2008), ~KELLWANTSANSWERS~ (03-10-2008)