View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 01:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default This IS scarey...I know...

I too was terrified when I had symptoms that added up to MND...I struggled for a very long time...muscle weakness, fatigue, muscle twitching, burning, loss of balance, slow mentation, difficulty swallowing, drueling, hoarse voice and more.
It was a multi faceted disease/symptoms, vit/min defieincy, mostly B12 deficiency causing most of these symptoms.
Once I began taking the proper form of it, Methylcobalamin with urging of Rose here on Vit/Min Def forum....
once I began taking the Methyl B12 I began to heal...
its been 4 years now, I guess I wouldn't be around now if it had been a MND...but then I wonder because I still struggle with the same symptoms only not anywhere near as bad.
But there are times I get frightened. Life on Planet earth is never fair, but I'm not the only person suffering. There are many, much much worse than me and there are many children who'se lives are cut short and suffer much worse than many of us.
Life is just too hard and unfair for a lot of people.
I only look to the Lord to hold me till this trial is over or my body laid to rest till He returns for all of us!
I'm sorry you're suffering...I know exactly how you feel. I'm glad I didn't carry thru with my plans for ending my life...I was SO terrified and scared, but is natural way to feel when your life isn't whole as it should be.
Blessings, CryTears
Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote