View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 01:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default hi again

Hi again, Megan and all...we too adopted 2 girls, but from Mexico...talk about rejection! They hate me big time! One has written terribly ugly things about me on myspace...says I molested and beat her all the time...what?????
No way...I loved her with all my heart. But these kids were throw aways. The youngest was 5 when we got her, the oldest was 11. So everyone in their lives rejected them...but is sad I don't even get a mothers day card.
When I was at my illest point (I know no such word, but ya know what I mean)...anyway, spent 17 days in the hospital...didn't even get a card or phone call. I don't even rate a birth announcment by the youngest, I don't even know their kids names. But she's got to say anything for attention and if her husband got to know us, then he'd know all she's saying is lies.
She always lied, it was horrid and pathelogical...her outlandish stories have gotten her into trouble many times.
She's cried "rape" on 4 different men and several stalking complaints. Is bizzare the things she says...but its broken my heart and I wish we would have left her in the orphanage...I know is sad to say this, but would have been best for all.
Having this stress of the ugly things she says really brings my health down.
I've offered to take polygraphs IF SHE too takes one...ha! NO way! no wonder she's staying double arms length...she knows she's done us wrong.
Dont know how she can live with herself...she knows the truth. is sad.
I know I"m very wrong in blaming her, but I blame her for my illnesses as she was such a hand full in trying to raise her...the constant lies and upsets, drama truama ALL the time.
I was so glad when she moved out on her 18 BD...the lies were just too hard to handle all the time...now others are having to deal with her, not me!
Anyway...is just sad.
CryTears
Still life is worth living no matter how bad my pain is....there will be a better day....I tell myself this often, and the sun breaks through the clouds...and I smile!
crytears is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote