Thread: Very lonely.
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 03:01 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi crytears, so sorry to hear that you are a bit down.
As far as having problems like that with internet groups, it happens all the time. Being able to say things that you probably wouldn't say face -to- face can very easily lead to conflicts and misunderstandings.
A lot of people don't really listen or read correctly, and always put themselves as the centre of everything.
don't blame yourself, as it may be to do with something else entirely. Put it down to experience, and move on.
I think it is always a good policy to avoid getting really personal in these groups. You really don't know who you are talking too, and there are some unwell people who may not be able to communicate as you would like.
So I say, you are certainly not alone in this sort of thing, it happens a lot, so put it aside and move on. I would also suggest that while you can get a lot of friendship, fun and enjoyment from forums, youn should not expect to find a true soul buddy. You might, but.....
Why would God be concerned about you and your house? I think there are enough real problems to sort out in the world before that! (joke).
Peter B is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote