Thread: Tramadol
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 07:03 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Peter,

LOL! Please don't envy me. I STILL have some pain but I choose to ignore it. I know that sounds odd because my Vicodin script is written for one every 4-6 hours. And trust me, when it gets bad, I will usually up it or do whatever it takes; heat, ice, meds, PT, shots, etc. For the most part having distractions helps. At other times, yes, I need more.

The thing is; I was on handfuls of meds a few years ago before any fusions. I was soooooo sick from all of them. For some reason, or so they say, I am just hypersensitive to a lot of them. And my stomach is or was so ripped up from years of various meds that I just don't want to revisit that again. I was so happy to finally find a combo that worked and at low doses. However, I have to say injections are what really keeps the doses down. And I don't get them all the time...just when warranted or when something new pops up.

There may come a time when I will have to switch up or go to something stronger. But for now I just take the two. I see my PM today btw and have my long list of questions ready too.
Kathi49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote