View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 09:34 AM
anon72413

anon72413

Quote:
Originally Posted by herekitty1960 View Post
Hi Sunbeam,

I looked in your profile to see if there was some info about you but there wasn't anything. . . . . maybe if you could offer a little info about yourself and your struggle with MS others would feel comfortable sharing their information with you. I think you have a good idea - I'm just leary of giving out my personal information to someone I'm not familiar with.
good point, herekitty!
...many know sunbeam from msw... she's been a member for a good long time... but you're right, not everyone knows she's not a spy!

these postcards are her own making and giving tho....

i've been making and mailing postcards for a couple of weeks now... to celebrate National MS Awareness & Education Month.

solve the mystery is catchy slogan... i think what makes it extra special is that it was created by msers and clearly says WE're looking for a cure!

if anyone has a link to awareness items like these postcards, magnets, etc... please email them to me! we want to give them away!

but the STM postcards are sunbeams... and i'm so grateful to her for donating so many... i think she's mailed out and donated several hundred just herself....

a commendable effort!!

Last edited by Chemar; 03-10-2008 at 02:06 PM. Reason: admin edit needed as per previous directives
  Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Sunbeam (03-10-2008)