View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 12:03 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Frown

Thank you t. It makes me feel better to talk about this stuff. This isn't really what you'd say to a therapist, that you Really don't want to be here and talking to YOU!!

I think about things, I mean Wierd stuff. But I also have come to some realizations about myself. I am lonely sometimes but on the whole I find people to be very difficult to be around. I can't relax with people and just be myself. If I have a guest over I feel like I should be waiting on them hand and foot and just wearing myself out and it turns into an unpleasant experience for me so I don't do it anymore.

I don't think I actually HAD the normal childhood. From the time I could stand at the sink I had to do ALL my mother's housework. I wasn't allowed friends or to go out anywhere. Everything was Just housework. She worked and travelled alot and I had to pick up HER slack. I feel now that was very unfair of her to do that to me. My thinking is all screwed up. HER social life was More important to her than I was and now I am hardwired to think all I am supposed to do is Housework, Everyday, All day. I have NO social life whatsoever and I don't know how to fix this.

You know, I don't ever remember having any tender memories of me and my mother. I don't ever remember her hugging me or saying she loved me. It has left a terrible hole in my heart. I did have 2 brothers and one sister but they were older and had moved out by the time I was 5. I was a very lonely little girl and now I am a very lonely big girl.
Wiix is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote