View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 03:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
Hi everyone:
Everything started 5 years ago with a really bad illness, initially they thought (and I have been monitored for since) lymphoma. My L supraclavicular lymph node (that's the one above the collar bone) swelled along with symptoms of night sweats, L facial numbness, L arm/finger (4th and 5th) numbness, extreme fatigue, dizziness, etc. Turns out no cancer. But ever since I have been experiencing most of these symptoms.
DeJaVu!!! Yes, long ago, after my first child, I became very sick for 6 weeks, with a lump just above my colar bone. I was told by a D.O. that my T cells were off and sent me to an oncologist. Onco. did a biopsy of the lump and got back 'air' - nothing! He said it would resolve itself and that it was likely cat scratch feever, contracted from metal cuts (I worked in a sign shop). But I was puking for 4 weeks straight. Lethargic, lo feever, nauseous. I believe it was my TOS being aggrivated by the delivery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
Question, when in a flare up, do you feel "unwell"? At the worst stage, I felt like I had been hit by a Mack truck, zero energy, could only walk for a short time, if I did anything, was in bed the next day, slept a lot, just overwhelming fatigue and malaise.
Yes. This is acompanied by intense level 10 pain the first day. Not so much the other symptoms you mention - at least for me.

Welcome, and glad you found us!

Anne

"It is what it is."
astern is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote