View Single Post
Old 03-10-2008, 08:01 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntmarshmallow View Post
hello and welcome to the t.n. room . I caught your new members post really fast... I think you just started on neurotin? that is a pretty good med for t.n. and other pains/illnesses too. You sure have a plate full right now , bells then t.n. when did you find you had the t.m.j.? Are you getting used to the meds? I wish you didnt have t.n. or any illness really but you arent alone.
There is mega info at the top of the threads here so gander threw them and if you have questions or need to chat leave a post and we will help . theres many good caring people here so your at the right place. nice to meet you and TONS of low pain wishes and stress free times Melina.
Peace
BMW
Hi ,
I stuffed up and pressed enter before i finished my post but my proper post is now in there! i found out that i had tmj probably within the first 8 months of the bp, i dont feel as dizzy anymore just a bit spaced out about 20 mins after i take the tablet i also find that my hands feel a bit weird sort of like they are numb and i am a bit shaky!! is this normal?? thankyou so much for your kind wishes I am just working my way around the forums and having a look i will read the thread you are talking about i am sure i will have alot of questions to come! i wish you tons of low pain too

Melina
Melina is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote