View Single Post
Old 10-10-2006, 07:10 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Jo55

I have been through the gammet of MRIs and Xrays...MRIs have shown nothing to point to TOS conclusively although I understand often TOS doesn't show up on an MRI. The Neuro was waiting to see the last MRI (done before my last accident) and was going to debate doing another MRI (this one had been done without contrast so even then he thought they may want to do another). I have changed Neuros so I am waiting for him to get all my test results, etc...I see him again in December.

I didn't get the comment that TOS isn't a constant pain/numbness. My hand always feels tingly and that is when I am told that it can't be TOS...yet throw a symptoms list of TOS up and I am checking off a wack of symptoms that I have. I have had EMGs which were 'normal' yet my right hand is considerably weak (which raised an eye at the Neuros office) and my fingers don't sit straight anymore. My hand goes cold, I had a Doppler with weird results yet today apparenrtly my pulse was normal (this chiro did talk like TOS was only vascular...I have been told my TOS is neurogenic)...I have every doc stumped that I have seen...some say TOS...some say not TOS at all but something in my neck...definately neural (sp?) though...Couple car accidents and whiplash will do that though I guess.

I am going to give the chiro and Accu a try. I have about 2-3 hours where I felt pretty good (again the first few hours at work after a long weekend so not sure that counts) and then the pain hit fast and hard...

Thanks for the info...everyone And yes Victoria...I am going to have to call Brandy...just waiting to hear back from my insurance adjuster
JAMY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote