View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 12:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Trophy try xanax

i know you didn't want to try anything for you spasms, but 2mg xanax has been a god send for me, and you can break then into 4 if you want. my doc just started me on them a couple of mouths ago and with the other med vicodin plus what pain doc was given me pain has been so much better. but now do to new medical problems (posilble cancer ) i think he is going to take me off the vicodind so i am going ot ask him to up the xanax, which he probably won't do, but since we have a 7 yr history i can ask. now the pm is another issue i was on 100 fentanyl and diuludid for bt, when i starteed to see him, he took me off the d. and started me on the methodone which was the one med my pcp didn't want me on still not sure about this med but it was either this or elve which does nothing , so i have been trying the methodone. but as i said please give the xanax a try it has done wonders for me and not just the spasms but pain also ( which could be from the spasms) hard to tell with al the new medical problems. best of luck i care hate to see anyone suffer d
dagm131 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote