Old 03-11-2008, 02:51 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
Lightbulb dear one~

I have only taken sandman tea -
because if I can not sleep -
and I do not take sleeping pills -its worsens the groggy feeling the next day...

so I can only refer you to a tea -also I do not make any money for
any tea company...

you should talk to your doctor first - about teas...
I am a tea drinker for years - and tea is great for swollen eyes -crying
puffy eyes as they have tanic acid in teas that reduce inflamation.

Stash Sandman PM Herbal Tea
www.stashtea.com

Some recent studies link 85% of all disease to stress. The good news is that there are many natural herbs that can help reduce stress and anxiety. Among these herbs the most popular are chamomile, passionflower and hops. Stash combines these and other calming herbs to produce Sandman PM. This herbal tea blend is soothing and relaxing as its name implies, and is the perfect drink during a hectic day or before bedtime.

The main ingredient in Sandman is chamomile, known as a pretty flower and an ancient healer. The word chamomile is derived from the Greek chamos (ground) and melos (apple), referring to its low growing habit and its apple scented blooms. Its daisy-like flowers reminded the ancient Egyptians of the sun, calling it "herb of the sun". Chamomile is so popular in Germany it is called "alles zutraut" (capable of anything).

Today chamomile is one of the best selling herbal teas in the United States. Herbalists recommend chamomile for digestive problems, to treat inflammation, fevers, anxiety and insomnia.

We found our chamomile in Egypt where the climate and centuries of expertise in cultivation make Egyptian chamomile the very best.

[do not take this tea if you have hayfever...]

Other calming herbs in Sandman PM include passionflower and hops.

Many medicines that help reduce stress, anxiety and relieve sleep disorders are produced from extracts of passionflower. Humulus lupulus, or hops, are clinically effective for nervousness and sleep disorders.

In fact, a sachet of hops placed inside a bed pillow releases an aroma that promotes a good night's sleep.

Our Sandman PM brews up golden in the cup and combines the classic apple-like flavor of chamomile with mint and lemon. It is a soothing drink that is good anytime of the day, but especially relaxing in the evening.

Brewing: When brewing Sandman be sure to add a little extra to your infuser as it is very fluffy and light. Remember to never fill an infuser more then 1/2 full as the herbs need room to infuse properly.

by
, on Flickr
pd documentary - part 2 and 3

Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant with the weak and the wrong. Sometime in your life you will have been all of these.
lou_lou is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote