View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 06:09 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Kelly,

I have had shortness of breath, for the past few months as well.

I have found that it tends to come when I'm really anxious about an up and comming attack (the phsyscial changes in my body that happen during an attack (exacerbation) tend to triggor an mild anxiety attack (not saying that is what yours is but that is what i have discovered triggors mine).

For me this takes the form of shallow breathing instead of the classic hyperventalation (i don't have the physical strength to hyperventilate).

I would suggest keeping a log of how you have been feeling other wise and then if it continues (which it can do if it is anxiety related to physiological changes from a attack predrone) then call your doctor with all of the information that you have been writing down.

It is scary and there is no two ways about it! I hope u feel better soon and keep me/us posted on how u r doing. You will be in my thoughts!

Rachael

If you were happy everyday of your life you wouldn't be a human being, you'd be a gameshow host! ~ Gabriel Heatter

In the book of life, the answers aren't in the back. ~ Charlie Brown

When life gives you a ton of lemons, go grab some sugar! It makes the lemonade taste better! - Rachael
bobcatsrule is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (03-11-2008)